If you are also facing issues like Vizio tv making high-pitched noise continuously like Vizio tv buzzing or humming high pitched squealing noise whenever you turn on & Off your Vizio smart tv. We have created a step-by-step guide that you need to follow for fixing the Vizio tv making loud buzzing noise problems.
How to fix Vizio TV buzzing Sound Issue
Here is the steps you have to follow below to fix Vizio TV making buzzing noise when turned on:
#1. Checking your Vizio TV’s Power Cycle
- First, you need to turn off your Vizio Smart TV.
- Now you need to remove your Vizio tv power cords from the power outlets.
- Next, you need to press and hold your Vizio TV’s power button for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Now you need to plug in your Vizio TV’s power cables and turn on the Vizio tv.
Now you will find your Vizio TV humming noise problem fixed. If not, please follow these steps:
#2. Reduce Backlight Settings
Many times when you increase the backlight on your Vizio smart tv starts it starts loud buzzing noise. To reduce your Backlight to fix the humming noise follow the below steps:
- Press the Menu Button on the remote control
- Click on the picture setting option
- select the Backlight setting option and turn it down.
- Disconnect all connected devices
Now unplug all connected devices from your TV. After that, if you get any humming noise from your TV, then you will need to contact Vizio TV customer support.
Fixed: Vizio TV Turns On By Itself
How to Add Apps to Vizio Smart TV