Vizio has been offering excellent TV’s, they are affordable with good build quality without compromising with features and offer impressive while watching tv shows or movies, but recently many people are facing issue Vizio tv turns on by itself and some people are sharing their experience over social media that Vizio tv turns on and off repeatedly and that’s a bad user experience in this article I have shared all possible methods to stop Vizio tv turns off by itself issue.
It’s possible that your cable TV box or gaming console is sending a ‘Power On and Power off’ signal to your Vizio TV. If this is happening, you can easily fix it by pressing the menu key on your VIZIO TV remote and by selecting System, then CEC. Turn the CEC setting off.
Reset your VIZIO Smart TV
If you’re still facing the issues, you may want to try a ‘Factory Reset’ of your VIZIO Smart TV. This will reset and custom settings, and forget any saved passwords.
- Using the VIZIO remote, press the Menu button.
- Use the Arrow buttons on the remote to highlight System and press OK.
- Highlight Reset & Admin and click OK.
- Highlight Reset TV to Factory Defaults and press OK.
- If you have not manually reset the parental code, please input 0 0 0 0 when it asks for the password.
- Highlight Reset and press OK.
- Wait for the TV to turn off.
VIZIO TV comes with an option in your to power on when given specific network commands like casting an app to TV. Your TV may be turning on because someone on your home network is unintentionally casting their device to TV from an app.
If you’re still experiencing issues like Vizio TV Turns On By Itself, you can visit here to talk with a VIZIO TV expert click here.