How do I reset my bluetooth wireless headphones? Connecting bluetooth wireless headphones sometimes fails due to technical issues. Pairing too many devices to headphones can have connectivity issues for many different reasons. When attempting to connect your earphones/headphones to bluetooth and they won’t pair properly, the best way to fix this is to reset the bluetooth connection for the headphones or earphones.
How To Reset Bluetooth Headphones?
If the Bluetooth headset has the design of power key and two volume keys, you can press and hold the [Power switch] key and the [Volume +] key at the same time for 15 seconds, then the Bluetooth headset will automatically restore the factory settings and turn off, and can be used after restart.
Reset Any Bluetooth Headphones?
Resetting Portronics Headphones
- Turn off and then turn on the headphones. For that you have to simply press and hold the Multifunction button for 3 seconds until the light flashes blue for 3 seconds.
- Delete the headphones from your cell phone’s paired list, restart your phone and re-pair the headset.
Resetting Jabra Headphones
- For Jabra Extreme just hold down the Multifunction and volume buttons for up to 5 seconds and it’ll reset your headphone.
- Meanwhile for Jabra Street2 or BT3030, firstly turn off the headphone and press as well as hold the Answer/End button until the light flashes from blue to solid blue and then to purple. Once done your device is reset.
Resetting TaoTronics Headphones
- Firstly make sure the headphones are turned off.
- Then press and hold the power button for up to 5 seconds you’ll notice LED flashing blue slowly then tap twice to enter pairing mode, you’ll notice blue and red lights flashing alternatively.
- For any mode of TaoTronics – TT-BA07/TT-BA08/TT-BA09/TT-BA12, connect with desired device. Once its connected it will turn solid blue.
Resetting Mpow Headphones
- Make sure the device is turned off by using power button.
- Press and hold the power button for 5 seconds.
- The LED light will indicate with white and red color.
- Once turned on again just go to the Bluetooth settings of your desired device and pair with Mpow Headphones.
Resetting JBL Headphones
- Power off your headphones.
- Press and hold the power button for more than 5 seconds.
- The light will blink and then you’ll be notified.
- Pair it with any new device.
Resetting Bose Headphones
- Firstly you should power of your device
- Press and hold power button for about 10 seconds and then you’ll hear Bluetooth device list is cleared.
- Delete Bose headphones from Bluetooth list of your device and then the headphones are ready to pair again.
Resetting Beats Headphones
- Firstly press and hold the power button for about 10 seconds and then release it.
- The LED’s will blink white and then red.
- When the LED stops flashing the reset is finished.
- After successful reset your headphones will power on and you are able to pair them again.
- If resetting your Beats headphone doesn’t solve your problem try to troubleshoot or go for factory reset.
Resetting Sony Headphones
- Firstly turn the headset off.
- Press and hold the power button for more than 7 seconds.
- The blue light will flash for about 4 times then your headset is factory reset and all pairing information is deleted.
- If still it doesn’t work properly contact support or leave a comment below.
I hope you are able to Reset Bluetooth Headphones/Earphones by following the guide please share this article with your friends and family members.