I don’t need to explain how insanely popular Google drive is, but there times when the download has been stopped by Google Drive saying “sorry you can’t view or download this file at this time or download quota exceeded for this file” the reason is Google drive comes with its limitations in the free plan and Google applies 24 restriction to the file as drive download limit has been exceeded but don’t worry you can bypass Google Drive download limit for shared files. There are two Similar errors “Google Drive quota exceeded” and “sorry you can’t view or download this file at this time” Follow the step-by-step guide to bypass download limit.
How to Bypass Google Drive Download Limit
- Step.1 Sign in to Google Drive after opening the file link.
- Step.2 Replace the “uc” with “open” in the file URL.
- Step.3 Reload the page and bypass download limit.
- Step.4 Click the Add to My Drive icon.
- Step.5 Select the same option again to confirm.
- Step.6 Open your Google Drive account and right-click on the added file.
- Step.7 Select Make a copy option from the context menu.
- Step.8 Select the Download option to download the file to your PC.
If you are having any kind of trouble by following the steps I am attaching a video below you can watch it and follow the steps shown in the video and definitely e you will bypass the Google Drive download limit for shared files.
Let me explain what we have done here in simple words we have created a copy of the file you want to download into your account you will be able to download the file from your Google Drive this way we fixed error exceeded quota in Google Drive now you can enjoy seamless file downloading Google Drive.
Also Read: How to Remove Device From Google Account
By following this step-by-step tutorial I believe you have downloaded the file if you are still getting the Download quota exceeded for this file Do let us know in the comment section below if this article was helpful to you consider sharing it with your friends.