Chromebook is very easy to use, we can easily create multiple users. When we first login to Chromebooks it becomes our primary account. If you won’t change the primary account on your Chromebook and use it with a different account here is how to do that step by step.
Change Primary User of Chromebook
Changing Chromebook owner account is very easy follow the steps:
- First of all login to your Chromebook using the current user account.
- Now open Settings > Advanced > Reset settings.
- Look for Powerwash and click on it.
- Now click Restart to confirm it, following this step will reset your Chromebook and remove all your data stored locally.
- Now your Chromebook restarts, log in using your new account that you like to make the “owner” of this Chromebook and it will become the primary account.
If you have followed all the steps carefully then you will be able to change owner (Admin) on Chromebook. If you use school or office Chromebooks then there are high chances that you can’t do this to change the primary user of Chromebook you should contact the IT administrator.
Also Read: How to Save Image on Chromebook
If you have successfully change primary account on Chromebook than you should that’s awesome, if you are having any other issue so let us now in the comment section below.
Also Read: How to unblock websites on school Chromebook