Downloading images and GIFs from Pinterest is pretty easy. All you have to do is tap on the option and click on download image to save it on your device. However, when it comes to videos, things get a bit tricky. If you use the Pinterest app or use it in the browser you can’t download it as you do with photos. But, there’s always a workaround and in our case, there are a few good ones that are not only free but also allow users to download Pinterest. Let me show you all the ways to download Pinterest videos step by step.
Using Pinterest Video Downloader
While the official Pinterest app is decent, it doesn’t fit well if you like downloading videos there’s always a workaround. We will be using a 3rd party app to download Pinterest Videos for free follow the steps carefully.
1. Start by installing Downloader for Pinterest from the Google Play Store or Click Here.
2. Open the Pinterest app and tap the post that has the video, tap the meatball menu(…). Copy the link to the Pinterest Pin that has the video.
3. Now, open Video Downloader for Pinterest on your smartphone and Paste the link in the input field. Simply tap the Download video button to start the download.
Download Pinterest Videos with a Website
If you’re someone like me who doesn’t like installing an app when you can access most of the content from a webpage then we should be friends. Pinterest Video Downloader lets you download videos with just a URL for free, of course.
1. Open the Pinterest app and tap the post that has the video, tap the meatball menu(…). Copy the link to the Pinterest Pin that has the video.
2. Now, open pintodown.com on the Chrome web browser and Paste the link in the input field.
3. It would fetch the details and show all the possible resolutions of the video that you can download. Simply tap the Download video button to start the download.
4. Find the Downloads option and tap to open the Downloads folder. You’d find the video here, tap on it once.
pinterestvideo.com is another website that lets you download the videos hosted on Pinterest servers. I’ve mentioned this website as an alternative if pintodown.com doesn’t work or shuts down in the future. To fetch the video from a post, copy the post URL, and feed it to the pinterestvideo.com website, and long-press the download button to save the video.
Download Pinterest Videos to Smartphone
These were a few different ways to download Pinterest videos on your iPhone and Android. Downloading Media content from the Internet is relatively easier. Which method do you use the most, let me know in the comments below or hit me up on Twitter?