Have you lost your Jio Sim cand and want to block it? Don’t be panic calm down, I will show you how to deactivate lost jio sim online and I’ll tell you if jio sim lost then how to get the same number in the easiest way.
If you or your friend have damaged/lost your SIM, please call us on the tollfree JioCare helpline at 199 (from your Jio SIM) or 1800 88 99999 (from any other number) and we will block your SIM from misuse. You can also mail us at email@example.com. Once the SIM is blocked, you can visit your nearest Jio store to get a replacement for your Jio SIM. Please carry your Proof of Identity/Proof of Address documents and a passport size photograph to the store when going for a new SIM.
How to Block Jio Sim Online
1. Open the Reliance Jio website at www.myjio.com and click on the Sign In button.
2. Enter the Email ID and the password associated with your Jio Account to sign in to your My Jio account.
3. Click or tap on the blue-colored Settings icon (cogwheel).
4. Now click on Suspend and Resume to expand the section.
5. poses a reason why you want to suspend the service. The available options are – SIM Damaged & SIM/Device Lost.
6. Finally, click on the SUSPEND button to submit your suspension/blocking request.
You will receive a popup providing you the reference number for your request to deactivate lost jio sim online. The message is of the following format – Your request to suspend service has been submitted successfully with reference number: XXXXXX.
Block Jio Sim by Calling Customer Care Number
- Please call on the toll-free JioCare helpline at 199 (from your Jio SIM) or 1800 88 99999 (from any other number)
- They will block your SIM from misuse.
- You can also mail us at:firstname.lastname@example.org.
This way you will be able to get your jio sim block so no one can use it and you will be safe from any scam.
Jio Sim lost: How to get same number?
Once you have followed the above step and successfully blocked your lost jio sim card you can easily visit your nearest jio care with a proof of Identity that you are the owner of it.
How to block Jio number from another Sim
This is very important as there are many people searching “how to block jio sim card if i lost” but the issue they want to know “How to block Jio Sim from another number” so if you are facing the same issue all you need to call 1800 88 99999 and block jio sim from another number.
I hope you have Block Jio Sim and got the same number if you have any questions comment it down below also share this article with your friends and family.
Also Read: What is Hybrid SIM Slot?
How do I find my lost Jio number?
Jio sim lost track by following all the steps shown in the video.
How can I block my Jio Sim online?
Open the Reliance Jio website at www.myjio.com and click on the Sign In button. Click or tap on the blue colored Settings icon (cog wheel). Now click on Suspend and Resume to expand the section. Choose a reason why you want to block the service.
Can we track Jio number?
Sign In to MyJio app. Tap on menu tab and select ‘Jio Care’ option. Tap on Track Request, the list of all your Service Requests and their status will be available.
How do I deactivate my lost Jio number?
1. Visit Jio.com official website
2. Login with your credentials to see your account details.
3. Click on the blue gear icon, to view a settings page.
4. Now select Suspend & Resume, select a valid reason from drop down(SIM damaged, SIM/Device lost).
5. Click Suspend, you’ll receive an SMS confirming the suspension of Jio account.