Have you lost your Jio Sim cand and want to block it? Don’t be panic calm down, I will show you how to deactivate lost jio sim online and I’ll tell you if jio sim lost then how to get the same number in the easiest way.
How to Block Jio Sim Online
1. Open the Reliance Jio website at www.myjio.com and click on the Sign In button.
2. Enter the Email ID and the password associated with your Jio Account to sign in to your My Jio account.
3. Click or tap on the blue-colored Settings icon (cogwheel).
4. Now click on Suspend and Resume to expand the section.
5. poses a reason why you want to suspend the service. The available options are – SIM Damaged & SIM/Device Lost.
6. Finally, click on the SUSPEND button to submit your suspension/blocking request.
You will receive a popup providing you the reference number for your request to deactivate lost jio sim online. The message is of the following format – Your request to suspend service has been submitted successfully with reference number: XXXXXX.
Block Jio Sim by Calling Customer Care Number
- Please call on the toll-free JioCare helpline at 199 (from your Jio SIM) or 1800 88 99999 (from any other number)
- They will block your SIM from misuse.
- You can also mail us at:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jio Sim lost: How to get same number?
Once you have followed the above step and successfully blocked your lost jio sim card you can easily visit your nearest jio care with a proof of Identity that you are the owner of it.
I hope you have Block Jio Sim and got the same number if you have any questions comment it down below also share this article with your friends and family.