Invalid MMI Code error is found on dual Sim smartphones, such as the Samsung Galaxy S Duos. Usually, you will see this error when you are about to check your account balance, Recharging, perform any function designed by your Sim service provider, or Top up like adding a voucher to run a USSD code. Today we will show you how to Fix Connection Problems or Invalid MII Codes.
Fix Connection Problem or Invalid MMI Code
1. Fix Invalid MMI Code Error
To Fix Connection Problems or Invalid MMI codes on Samsung Galaxy devices, this method requires you to simply enter into device information mode and activate Radio to Turn on IMS over SMS.
To Enter information mode :
- Dial *#*#4636#*#* in the dialer
- Navigate to Device/Phone Information
- Click on “Run Ping Test “
- After the Ping test is performed
- Click on “Turn Off Radio“
- Next, click on “Turn on SMS over IMS“
- IMS: IP Multimedia Subsystem
- IP: Internet Protocol
- SIP: Session Initiation Protocol
While the setting is off, SMS is sent or received over a period of 1x(times), the circuit-switched connection. Finally, reboot the system.
2. Check Network Settings
- Go to “Settings”
- Then select “Network Connection”
- Followed by “Mobile Networks”
- Then, “Network Operators” (at&t, Jio, Vi, Airtel, Vodafone or Verizon, etc) and select the wireless provider during the search
- Connect again for another 3-4 attempts before it starts working again
3. Restart the Android Device
The best way to fix an invalid MMI code would be to restart the smartphone.
Press the Power button to reboot your Android device, all you must do is press and hold down the Power button for a few seconds. A menu will appear asking what action you would like to take. Tap on the option that says Reboot/Restart and your phone will reboot instead of turning off.
How do I fix error problem or invalid MMI code?
An invalid MMI code is a mobile network error that can cause a variety of issues, including connection issues and authorization issues. It is primarily a Sim Card issue, and it is a common error with Dual Sim Card smartphones.
What does MMI code mean?
Every code with an asterisk (*) or hash (#) character that you enter into your phone’s keypad is an MMI code. MMI is an abbreviation for Man-Machine-Interface. Despite the fact that the majority of these MMI codes appear to be very similar, they are divided into different groups and perform entirely different functions.
I hope this article has helped you in fixing this Connection problem, or invalid MMI code error on your smartphone. Share this article with your friends and family members. You can also check out our different articles on smartphone tips and tricks.