Twitter has truly enchanted everyone with its outstanding features like pin any tweet. It has given people a way to stay in touch with friends and family. Twitter has become a staple in daily life, whether it’s for sharing pictures, videos, or just general conversation.
However, people are blocked on Twitter for a variety of reasons. It could be a misunderstanding or an argument gone too far. Being blocked on Twitter can be a frustrating experience regardless of the circumstances. To protect user privacy and avoid hurting our feelings, Twitter does not reveal who blocked us.
Fortunately, there are methods for determining whether or not you have been blocked on Twitter. But first, we need to determine whether you’ve been blocked or unfriended on Twitter.
How many people blocked me on Twitter?
Can you tell me how many Twitter accounts have blocked me? Unfortunately, Twitter does not provide a direct way to see how many people have blocked me. I looked but couldn’t find a useful third-party Twitter block checker. However, you can manually check each account you follow if you don’t see their tweets in your feed. I know it takes time, but it’s the only way to see how many people have blocked you on Twitter.
Method 1: Search for the Person Who Blocked You on Twitter
The easiest way to find out if someone on Twitter has blocked you is to visit their profile.
Just go to Twitter and search for the person’s name in the search bar. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Twitter account.
- Click on the Search Twitter bar at the top of the page.
- Type the person’s name or Twitter handle and press Enter.
If someone blocks you, you won’t be able to see their user profile, description, location, website, joined date, tweets, replies, media, or likes. Unfortunately, the message ‘You’re blocked, you can’t follow or see @twitterhandle‘s Tweets’ appears.
Try searching for their name in your friend’s account to see if they’ve disabled their account. If their name still does not appear, they have most likely deactivated their account. If you find their profile in your friend’s account, they have most likely blocked you.
Method 2: Who Blocked Me on Twitter?
Another way to figure out if someone blocked me on Twitter is to use a third party app called blolook. Although, I don’t recommend this method as it involves sharing you twitter data with a third party but if you really want to know “who blocked me on twitter” follow the steps.
- Go to https://blolook.osa-p.net/ to access the blolook website.
- Then, sign in to Twitter and authorise the app to connect to your account. You may be required to re-enter your Twitter credentials through the blolook page.
- Go to “Your account” after you’ve given permission.
- Next to “accounts blocking you,” you’ll see the number of accounts that have blocked you. You can also determine whether any of these blocks are mutual. This indicates that you and that individual have blocked each other.
Conclusion: Who blocked me on twitter?
Twitter does not reveal how many people blocked me on Twitter. But I hope following the steps mentioned in the article you have got the answer of who blocked me on twitter.