Telegram Web (web.telegram.org) allows you to send and receive Telegram messages online on your Desktop PC or Tablet. Telegram Web is the browser-based PC client of Telegram messenger. It is not another account but the same account on a web browser and you are simply accessing the same account on these two devices.
Telegram Web has the same functionality as the Telegram on your mobile phone and you can instantly send and receive messages through Telegram Web. All the messages of your Telegram account are synced across and you can see all of the messages on both of the devices. Any message that you send via Telegram Web will also be available on Telegram on your mobile phone. Telegram Web is available for most of the Android and iOS Smartphones.
How to use Telegram Web on PC?
Using Telegram Web is an easy thing, but some people who have no idea about how it works may not know about it. You can follow this quick guide to learn how to use Telegram Web on PC. Keep in mind that your mobile phone needs to be actively connected to the internet for Telegram Web to work.
How To Use Telegram Web on Desktop?
To get started with Telegram Web on Desktop, follow this quick guide below:
- Open your browser (Chrome, Firefox, and Safari recommended).
- Head over to http://web.telegram.org.
- A page will appear asking you to enter your registered mobile phone number. Select your country and then type in your mobile number and click on Next.
- A confirmation popup will appear asking you if the entered number is correct, click on Ok.
- A unique 5-digit code will be now sent to your mobile number. You will also receive a code if the Telegram app is installed on your phone.
- Enter the login code in the given field.
- Telegram will verify the code and after verification, you will be now logged in into your Telegram account and all the messages will sync across the devices.
How To Logout from Telegram Web?
To logout from your Telegram Account on the Web Client, follow these steps:
- Click on the three-bar icon “☰” at the top-left side of the screen.
- Now, go to Settings > Log Out.
- You will be now logged out of your Telegram Account.
Alternatively, you can also log out from the mobile apps by going to Settings > Terminate All Other Sessions. This will end all the other active sessions and you will be logged out from everywhere except for the device on which you’re using Telegram.