There is no doubt Stremio is one of the most popular free media organizers that is very similar to Plex and Kodi. Know you must be having a question “How do I install Stremio on an LG TV?” If you want to use the Stremio app for your LG Smart TV, you have come to the right place. In this article, I have created a step-by-step guide to use Stremio on LG TV in no time.
- To get started, make sure your WiFi connection is On.
- Press the SMART button on your LG remote and scroll to access the Web Browser.
- Select the Web Browser, then OK.
- Now visit https://app.strem.io/
- Log in with your username and password
- It’s time to watch your favorite tv shows and movies
To make this easier bookmark this URL on your LG Smart TV by clicking the star button on the right-hand side in the URL bar of the browser.
Also See: Install 3rd Party Apps on LG Smart Tv
I hope you found this article helpful do share it with your friends and family members currently LG TV store doesn’t have the Stremio app but you can always Use Stremio on LG TV by following the steps carefully.