Spectrum TV Stream app is an American ott internet television service owned by Charter Communications. Vizio TVs are very well-priced and have great picture quality. If you have a Vizio Smart TV and want to download and install the Spectrum TV App. In this article, I have shown two different ways to watch the Spectrum TV on Vizio Smart TV follow the steps carefully.
How to Download Spectrum TV App On Vizio TV
There is no official Spectrum TV App on Vizio App Store, but don’t worry there is a workaround. We will use Google Play Store to download and install the Spectrum app on your Vizio TV.
- Turn on Vizio Smart TV and make sure that it is connected to the internet
- On your Vizio remote press the V button
- Open Google Play Store
- Use the search bar to find the Spectrum TV app.
- Click on the Spectrum TV app and press the Install button
- Once you download the Spectrum TV App, launch it, log in with your credentials
This is how you download and install the Spectrum TV App On Vizio Smart TV using Google Playstore, if in case this method did not work for you follow the second method to stream Spectrum TV On Vizio TV.
How to Cast Spectrum TV from Android to Vizio TV
The old version of the Spectrum TV app didn’t come with the cast feature but thankfully the latest version on the Play Store comes with a built-in Chromecast which will allow you to stream your favourite content from your smartphone to Vizio Smart TV, follow the steps carefully given below.
- On your smartphone, open Google Play Store
- Click on the search bar and search for Spectrum TV App
- Select the Spectrum TV App and click on install
- Open the Spectrum TV app and log in with your credentials
- Choose your favorite content and tap the Cast icon
It is always fun to watch tv shows and movies on a bigger screen, I hope now you can watch Spectrum TV on Vizio TV. If you have any other issues do let me know via Twitter at @Devenderkg