Samsung+ is one of the core apps in Samsung devices and come preinstalled in all the Samsung smartphone. Samsung+ lets you stream content on the internet, you can play games but unlike other Samsung app it’s not optimized well sue to this you may find it sluggish some time but but this it crashes with the error “Samsung+ has stopped” and if you are facing the same issue this article gonna help you fix it. That being said let’s learn how to fix Samsung+ has stopped in the step-by-step guide.
How to fix Samsung+ has stopped
- Step 1. Open the Settings app, go to Apps, look for Samsung+ and then click force stop.
- Step 2. Go to Settings > Apps > Samsung+ > Storage, and click Clear cache.
- Step 3. Open Play Store and then tap on the 3 dots icon in the top-left corner of the screen. Click My Apps & Games and then click Update all.
- Step 4. Make sure you have enough free space on your Samsung smartphone.
- Step 5. Restart your smartphone
After following the steps the Samsung+ app should work fine. If not make sure you using the latest software version of your Samsung device to check that go to Settings > System > Sofware Update and if there is any update available download it and get to the latest version.
If nothing workes for you then you should remove the Samsung+ app from your smartphone and install it again.
Go to Settings > Apps > Samsung+ and then click on Uninstall after that go to Google Play Store, find the Samsung+ app, and download it again.
I hope this article was helpful inf fixing Samsung+ has stopped error, if you are having any other issue do let us know in the comment section below, we will try to help your ASAP.