Restarting your Samsung Galaxy S22 is the basic tweak you need to try to fix apps crashing or being a buggy issue. Doing so will refresh all previously opened applications. Then try to open the apps again. If they remain buggy or constantly crashing, troubleshoot further using the fixes listed below.
How to Fix Apps Crashing or Being Buggy on Samsung Galaxy S22
The Facebook app constantly crashing on Samsung Galaxy S22. Can’t run apps without crashing on Galaxy S22. Apps keep closing themselves on Samsung Galaxy S22. Instagram app crashing on Samsung Galaxy S22. Twitter not running properly. Facebook error message on Samsung Galaxy S22. Apps closing by themselves or having issues on Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
If you are experiencing issues with one or some of the apps you have installed on your Samsung Galaxy S22 smartphone, here are some solutions to your problem:
- The first step is to restart your Samsung Galaxy S22 smartphone (Power off, then back on again).
- Go to Settings > Apps/App Manager.
- Select the App that you are having issues with.
- Tap on Clear Data and Clear Cache.
- Make sure your device software is up to date by going into your Settings > About > Software Update.
- If you are experiencing more than one app crashing, you will want to backup and restore your device.
Factory reset the Samsung Galaxy S22
- Launch Settings
- Scroll down until you see General management and tap on it
- Scroll until you see Reset and tap on it
- Tap on Factory data reset
- Tap the blue Reset button
- Give it a few minutes for it to complete and your phone and all of its data should have been wiped clean
I hope that we’ve been able to help you fix the app crashing issue on your device. We would appreciate it if you help us spread the word so please share this post if you found it helpful.
We at Gizmoxo aim to help our readers fix issues with their smartphones as well as to know how to properly use them. We have published an article on How to Turn Off Samsung S22. We also have shared 18 Best Samsung Galaxy S22 Tips, Tricks, and Hidden Features that you should know. Thank you for reading!