If you love gaming, you will definitely love the power, features, and portability that Nintendo Switch provides. Nintendo Switch is one of the best consoles for gaming on the got and it’s quite fun. You can play 8 and hours of games in your comfort whether it’s your couch or bed thanks to the portability. Whether you like action games or want to go on a rampage, to kill zombies everywhere, the Nintendo Switch got you covered.
Nintendo Switch is a pocket console easy to carry and fun to play but sometimes you like to play games on the bigger screen but you don’t have access to TV, this article will show you how to use the laptop as a monitor for your Nintendo Switch so you can enjoy your favorite games on a larger screen.
Also See: Best Monitors for Nintendo Switch
How to use Laptop as Monitor for Nintendo Switch
Laptop as monitor for Nintendo switch you will require a video capture card (Elgato HD60) Nintendo Switch and HDMI cable, if you got everything, follow the steps carefully
- Plug the Nintendo Switch’s HDMI cable into the HDMI In port on the video capture card
- Open Game Capture HD software on laptop
- Turn on Nintendo Switch by pressing the Home button on connected controller
- Now Connect the USB cable that came with the Elgato HD60 to the capture card and to the laptop.
- You should see your Nintendo Switch home screen on the Laptop.
- Click on the fullscreen icon in the top-right corner.
By falling this method now you can play your favorite games from your Nintendo Switch to the laptop screen as this process is power-consuming connect your laptop to the power source. It’s time to enjoy your gaming session if you have any other query do let me know via Twitter at @Devenderkg