Redmi Note 8 pro gcam is very important app for the users as it can improve overall picture quality getting gcam for Redmi Note 8 pro is not an easy task as it is powered by MediaTek still developer has worked hard to port Google camera on Redmi Note 8 pro so today I’m going to share the best Redmi Note 8 pro gcam apk.
we all know that the MIUI 11 camera software isn’t able to take the full advantage of the 64MP hardware. In fact, Google camera mod or Gcam just takes sharp and better photos in any lighting condition. So in this article, I’m bringing to you the best Gcam for Redmi Note 8 Pro.
I have done thorough testing and have found the best Google Camera for Redmi Note 8 Pro which works flawlessly. Now without any delay, let’s go ahead and install Google Camera on Redmi Note 8 Pro.
Download GCam Mod on Redmi Note 8 Pro
I did GCam testing for almost all “major developers” including BSG, Sanity, Arnova and more. However, I found BSG’s build to be both more stable and quick to take photos.
Except for slow motion, almost all the GCam features work including night sight and EIS. Having said that, let’s now go through the guide and install Google Camera on Redmi Note 8 Pro download the GCam for Redmi Note 8 Pro from here.
VERSION: Google Camera 6.3.017.253834016 (arm64-v8a) (nodpi) (Android 9.0+).
NOTE: We will update the best available Gcam APK. So, make sure to recheck the post.
Steps to Install GCam on Redmi Note 8 Pro
1. First of all, download the GCam for Redmi Note 8 Pro . Now, Tap on “Settings” and then allow apps from third-party sources. After that, install it on your device just like any other third-party APK.
2. Since Redmi Note 8 Pro comes with 64MP Samsung ISOCELL GW1 camera sensor, it also has saturation issues just like 48MP camera smartphones. But we can fix that from the camera settings. Simply navigate to Settings and open “BSG MOD Settings”. Here, enable “Enhanced HDR+ in portrait mode” and then open “Saturation”.
3. Now, change the Highlight and Shadow Saturation to 1.8 and 2.4 for the back camera. Similarly, change the Highlight and Shadow Saturation to 1.2 and 1.8 for the front camera.
4. Now, you are all set to take stunning photos from your Redmi Note 8 Pro using Google Camera. Here are a few photos taken from GCam.
Features of the GCam v6.1
Below is the list of features that you will get with the GCam v6.1 for the Redmi Note 8 Pro;
- Night Mode
- Lens Blur
- Portrait Mode
- Focus Slider
- Google Lens
- AR Stickers
- RAW format support
Recommended Settings For Redmi Note 8 Pro GCam
Below are the recommended settings that you need to tweak on the GCam installed on your Redmi Note 8 Pro in order to avoid error and capture great quality images from the quad-camera setup;
- Open the camera Settings option.
- Now, open the BSG MOD Settings.
- Then, enable the “Enhanced HDR+ portrait mode” option.
- Now, you need to open the Saturation option.
- Change the “Highlight and Shadow Saturation for the rear camera” to 1.8 and 2.4 respectively.
- Similarly, change the “Highlight and Shadow Saturation for the front camera” to 1.2 and 1.8 respectively.
Google Camera on Redmi Note 8 Pro Features
First of all, let’s talk about the features that you will be getting with the Gcam on Redmi Note 8 Pro.
- HDR+ – You can use this feature to click good pictures in low-light or backlit scenes.
- Night Sight – You will get the Night Sight feature in the Redmi Note 8 Pro inbuilt. But as we all know, Google’s Night Sight is much powerful. This feature enhances the details and colors that might get lost in the dark.
- Super Res Zoom – This feature of Gcam keeps your pictures sharp when you zoom in—without the blur.
- Top Shot – Using the Top Shot feature in Google camera, you will get the best shots, where no one is blinking.
- Portrait – Redmi Note 8 Pro features a quad rear camera setup, but you should try Portrait mode on Gcam too. The app also makes the subject of your photo pop by leaving them in color, while changing the background to black and white.
- Google Lens Suggestions – Using this feature, you will automatically get information by pointing the camera at contact info, URLs, and barcodes. It also suggests things to do like calling the number or sending an email.
Install Google Camera on Redmi Note 8 Pro and Take Crisp Photos
So that was our short guide on how to install GCam on Redmi Note 8 Pro. While Redmi Note 8 Pro has a stellar quad-camera setup, we all know GCam takes way better photos because of its advanced image processing from google.
So if you want to capture the best photos from your shiny new Redmi Note 8 Pro, do not wait and install Google Camera straight away. Anyway, that is all from my side. If you want GCam APK for any other device, do comment down below and let me know.