Hisense is one of the most popular TV brands, they provide an immersive HDR experience to enhance your entertainment. If in case you have misplaced your TV remote a simple it’s not work in and you want to learn how to turn on Hisense smart TV without remote follow the article carefully we have created a step by step guide.
Turn on Hisense Smart TV Without Remote
One of the easiest methods to turn on Hisense TV without a remote is doing it manually. It simply easy but it requires you to reach your tv If in case it’s the tv is wall mounted at a height follow the second method.
How to Turn on Hisense Smart TV Using Android TV Remote App
1. Download and Install the Android TV Remote App on your Smartphone
2. Open the Android TV Remote Service
3. Choose the Hisense Smart TV to connect and pair it with the code on the smartphone
4. Now you can turn on the Hisense Smart TV without a remote with the app
Also See: Hisense Smart TV Remote App
How to Turn on Hisense Smart TV Using Roku TV Remote App
1. Download and Install the Roku Remote Control app
2. Open the app and look for the Hisense Smart TV
3. Connect to the Hisense Smart TV and click the Remote tab at the bottom
4. Click the Power button at the center to turn on the Hisense TV
I hope by following this guide you have successfully learned, how to turn on Hisense smart TV without remote. For such awesome guides keep visiting gizmoxo.com if you have any further queries or suggestion you can easily reach me out on Twitter @Devenderkg