The new Samsung Galaxy S22 is getting a lot of buzzes since it’s the reincarnation of the Note. Samsung refined the design of the Galaxy S22 with a flat-screen, symmetrical bezel, and more rugged Gorilla Glass Victus Plus. If you got the device and searching for how to turn off Samsung S22, I got you covered in this article you will learn 3 ways to do the same.
How to Turn Off Samsung S22
- To turn off the Samsung Galaxy S22, press and hold the Bixby button and the volume down button on the side of the device
- Choose Power off
- The Samsung Galaxy S22 has been turned off
- To turn on the Samsung Galaxy S22, press and hold the Bixby button on the side of the device
- The Samsung Galaxy S22 has been turned on
How to Turn Off Samsung S22 From the Notification Shade
The first method is very easy and found in the notification shade.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to get the notification shade.
- Swipe down a second time so the shade takes up the whole screen with all the optitions.
- Tap on the Power button in the upper right corner.
- Tap Power off (or Restart, if you’re trying to do).
How to Turn Off Samsung S22 By Asking Bixby
Another way to power off Samsung S22 is to press and hold the power button to summon Bixby. While pressing the power button, just say “Turn off my phone” then release the button. You’ll get a prompt asking you to Power off or Restart.