We all have been to the point where we had just created our Snapchat accounts, and all we wanted was to add hundreds of friends to the Snapchat friend list as well as find mutual friends on Snapchat. All we did was accept and send friend requests. But sooner or later, we get that having hundreds of friends means next to nothing and you want to remove multiple friends on Snapchat.
There is no point in adding people on Snapchat whom we do not know, and neither do we talk. Some of the people even get on nerves, and all we want is to get rid of them. Well, you can try deactivating your account for a change. Unfortunately, Snapchat does not offer the feature to unfriend all or multiple friends at once.
How to Remove Friends on Snapchat
In this article, I am going to tell you the various methods to mass delete friends from Snapchat. Let’s get started:
Remove From Friends List
1. Open the Snapchat app on your smartphone and tap on your Bitmoji/profile at the top left.
2. Now scroll down and tap on “My Friends” underneath Friends.
3. Scroll down and look for the person you want to unfriend, press, and hold on to their name.
4. Tap on Manage Friendship > Remove Friend > Remove.
This is how you can remove friends on Snapchat, unfortunately, you can’t mass unfriend on Snapchat yet. While following the process if by mistake you have blocked someone here is how you can unblock someone on Snapchat.
Remove Friends From Chat Feed
1. Open Snapchat and tap on the Chat icon at the bottom of the screen.
2. Scroll down and search for the person you want to remove from the chat feed, press, and hold on to their name.
3. Tap on Manage Friendship > Remove Friend > Remove.
Wrapping Up: Remove Multiple Friends on Snapchat
In a nutshell, the above-mentioned are two methods to remove friends from Snapchat. Also, read 9 Best Snapchat Tips and Tricks & Hidden Features That You Should Know. Unfortunately, you can’t delete multiple people on Snapchat but you can remove them one by one. It surely takes more time, but it is safe.