There is no doubt that the Amazon Fire TV Stick is one of the most popular streaming devices available in the Indian market thanks to is the pricing it’s very cost-effective as well as the fire TV OS has been highly customized and optimized it can play 1080p videos at 60fps also thanks to the compact design you can easily Hide It behind your TV with the help of fire TV stick you will be able to enjoy all the latest content directly onto your TV without spending a lot of money in buying a latest Android TV in today’s article I will show you how to install Jio TV on Amazon fire stick so without wasting any more the time let’s jump right on the steps.
Install JioTv On Amazon Fire TV Stick
- A Jio Account
- Kodi installed on Fire TV Stick
- BotAllen Repository
- A working brain 😂
Install Kodi on a Fire TV Stick
- On your Fire TV Stick, navigate to Settings > Device > Developer Options and enable the Allow Apps from Unknown Sources option.
- Install Downloader from the Fire TV app store.
- Launch Downloader.
- On Downloader’s main page, select the URL bar and type in https://kodi.tv/download.
- Select Android > ARMV7A (32Bit).
- Follow all of the subsequent download and installation prompts.
- Navigate to Settings > Device > Developer Options and disable the Allow Apps from Unknown Sources option.
Installing Jio Tv On Fire TV
Step 1: Open Kodi App
Step 2: Go To File Manager from the Settings menu
Step 3: Now click on Add Source
Step 4: Enter
https://kodi.botallen.com as a path and you can name it
Step 5: Now go to Add-ons from the Settings Menu
Step 6: Click on Install From Zip File
Step 7: Now select
repository.botallen-1.0.0.zip (Check if there is any updated zip file)
Step 8: Go to
Main menu >
Install from repository
Step 9: Click on
BotAllen Repository >
Video Add-ons >
I hope you found this article helpful I make sure that all the steps are clear and easy to follow if you are having any issues do let me know consider sharing this article with your friends and family members so they can also enjoy Jio TV on Fire Stick.