You can watch Peacock on Samsung Smart TV and enjoy all of your favorite TV shows and movies. We have shared the four easy steps to watch Peacock on your Samsung TV. Even if Peacock is not available in your country, you can still access it with the help of a premium VPN, we have also shared the quick steps to get Peacock on your Samsung TV in geo-restricted countries. Are you using an old Samsung TV? Don’t worry, you can go through our guide to get Peacock on older Samsung Smart TVs.
How to Watch Peacock on Samsung Smart TV
Here’s how you can watch Peacock on Samsung Smart TV:
- Click the ‘home button’ on your remote after switching it on.
- Go to ‘Apps’ and use the search bar present in the top-right corner to find the Peacock app.
- Then, click on the ‘Install’ prompt and get Peacock on your Smart TV.
- Once installed, launch the app. Choose ‘log in’ on the welcome screen and device.
- Enter your Peacock account credentials and log in to the app.
- Select your profile from the list of profiles and enjoy streaming.
How to get Peacock on older Samsung Smart TV
Are you using an older version of Samsung TV and want to watch your favorite Peacock shows on your TV? No need to worry! We have shared the easy steps below to download Peacock on older Samsung TVs quickly:
- Press the internet@TV button on your remote.
- Select the content view.
- Now select internet TV.
- Use the search option to find the Peacock app.
- Download and install the app on your TV.
- Open the app and log in with your credentials to enjoy streaming Peacock on your Smart TV.
How to Update Peacock on Samsung Smart TV
Update the Peacock app on your Samsung Smart TV by following the steps below:
- Press Home on your TV remote to get to the Smart Hub.
- Select Apps, and search for the Peacock app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to update it.
- Launch the updated Peacock app and enjoy watching your favorite content.
How to activate the Peacock App on Samsung TV
Activating the Peacock app on your Samsung TV is a piece of cake. Follow the easy steps below to activate your Peacock app on your Smart TV:
- Turn on your Samsung TV.
- Launch the Peacock app on your TV and select login.
- Select Activate on a computer.
- Visit the Peacock activation page on your PC and log in to get the code.
- Enter the code on your smart TV to activate your Peacock account.
How to Switch Peacock profiles on Samsung TV
Switch your profiles on Peacock on your Samsung TV by following the steps below:
- Open the Peacock app on your Samsung TV.
- Navigate to the account icon and select it.
- Now select Profiles from the menu.
- Switch your profile by selecting the preferred profile.
Peacock Not Working on Samsung Smart TV [Quick Fixes]
If Peacock is not working on Samsung Smart TV, then you may try the following quick fixes:
- Reset the Peacock app on your Smart TV
- Try uninstalling and then reinstalling your Peacock app
- Clear the cache of your Peacock app
- Power Cycle Samsung TV to fix Peacock
- Update your Peacock app
- Update your Samsung TV framework
- Factory reset your Smart TV
After reading this guide, you would be acquainted with the easy steps to watch Peacock on Samsung Smart TV. Even if Peacock is not available in your country, you can access it with the help of a VPN and get access to all of your favorite shows and movies on Peacock on your Smart TV.