Whatsapp stickers finally released for its users. WhatsApp users were waiting for this feature for a long time.
The new Stickers feature is rolling slowly and all users can take some time to reach the device. We also used the new feature of WhatsApp and we like it. Let me tell you how you can also use Whatsapp’s Stickers feature.
How to enable Whatsapp Stickers.
The feature is slowly rolling out to other users but today here here the simple method to enable sticker feature & use in your WhatsApp and that 2 without any root.
1. You need to update your WhatsApp from here.
2. You need to download sticker pack from the link.
3. Open the app and click on + icon and add.
Here you go WhatsApp Stickers feature is enabled in your device enjoy it.
How to use Whatsapp app stickers
Users need to use emoji icons on the left to use stickers.
- After tapping the Emoji icon, tap the stickers icon which is near the GIF icon.
- Users can choose stickers from existing packs if desired. Right now, iOS users will find this sticker in the icon text field.
- To add a new sticker pack, users will need to click the + icon on the left side in the sticker section.
Also Read :- How To Remove System App Ads [No Root] MIUI 10
Users can share in My Stickers and All Stickers, at the convenience stage. Users can preview sticker packs before downloading users.
The instant messaging app has also included a sticker category section which is near the clock section in the app.
Click section includes reticent stickers and favorite stickers in Star section.
The company has just released 12 sticker packs. However, users will later be able to download the new sticker pack from the play store and also delete the existing sticker pack.
Share this with your friends and family members that they can also enjoy sticker features in WhatsApp.