MX Player is one of the most popular media players on the planet for Android devices, also MX Player is an Indian video streaming and video-on-demand OTT platform developed by MX Media & Entertainment. It has over 280 million users globally. MX Player operates on an ad-supported model and has a streaming library of over 150,000 hours across 12 languages including English, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi. It is available on iOS, Android, and the web.
Download Movies From MX Player
Movies are one of the best methods to kill your free time and have some enjoyment, MX Player provides hundreds of free movies that you can watch but not everyone has a high-speed internet connection to stream 1080p movies on the go. In this article, I will show you how to download movies from MX Player to your SD Card step by Step.
1. Download and Open the MX Player application, and tap on the Video section at the bottom of the screen.
2. In the video section, you will find the latest movies and TV shows MX Player has to offer.
3. Tap on a Movie of your choice that you want to download and watch offline.
4. You can download the Movie by clicking on the Download Button, it will ask you to choose the resolution you want to download and watch it offline later.
5. Once the Movie is downloaded, come back to the home screen of the MX Player and tap on MX Downloads here you will find all the downloaded movies that you can watch offline.
Also Read: How to Fix EAC3 Not Supported MX Player
How to Download MX Player Movies on SD Card
Once you have followed all the steps to download the movies from MX Player here is how you can get the original file onto your SD card step by step.
1. Open the file manager in your smartphone.
2. Go to Internal Storage and then go to Android>Data>Com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad
3. Now tap on files>.nomedia, If in case you can’t find .nomedia Folder in your smartphone, go to the settings of file manager, and turn on show hidden files option.
4. In the .nomedia folder you will find all the downloaded movies and TV shows that you can copy e to any folder of your choice or share with your friends and family members.
This is how you can download movies from MX Player for free and copy to the SD card, now you don’t require a high-speed internet connection to stream your favorite TV shows or movies do share this article with your friends and family members.