Twitch is one of the biggest game streaming platformers, people stream games on it people like you and me watch it on a daily basis, Twitch is owned by Amazon, So as always there is also a Twitch Prime option and if you got a subscription and you want to learn How To Cancel Twitch Prime? You are at the right place.
What is Twitch Prime membership?
Twitch Prime membership is very similar to YouTube Join option Twitch charge monthly payment to individual channels that helps streamers financially and let them stream high-quality content frequently.
How to Cancel Twitch Prime
There are many ways to cancel the twitch prime subscription that includes with amazon prime and without amazon prime and after the free trial period so without wasting any more time let’s get started.
Cancel your Twitch Prime Subscription Without Canceling Amazon Prime
To cancel Twitch Prime without losing Amazon prime access you need to follow the steps given below:
- Log into your Twitch account.
- Click on the “My Profile” icon.
- Click on “Settings” from the menu as shown below:
- Click on the “Connections” tab on this page.
- Click the “Disconnect” button that appears in front of the Amazon section. Unlinking the Amazon and Twitch accounts can cause you to lose access to features such as Cheering with Bits and Prime Gaming.
- After Unlinking both accounts, Your Twitch account will get deactivated automatically after the date of renewal is met.
How to Cancel Twitch Prime Subscription After Free Trial Period?
There are 2 methods to cancel your free membership.
If you got free membership then the 1st method to cancel just wait for the end of the current 30-day membership period. After 30 days, your subscription will expire automatically.
Else, you can follow these steps to Cancel your Twitch prime subscription manually:
- Just Click On “Your Prime Membership Account“.
- Click on “End Trial and Benefits” on the bottom left.
- Select the option “End My Benefits“.
- Select “Continue to Cancel” or Keep My twitch Membership.
Also Read: How To Raid On Twitch
Yes! if you cancel the Amazon Prime subscription the Twitch account will be unlinked from your Amazon account automatically, and cancel both Amazon Prime and Twitch Prime at the same time.
Yes! Go to your Twitch Account > Select Unlink Account next to the Twitch account you’d like to disconnect.
You need to cancel your recurring monthly payment. Follow the steps carefully mention above.