Youtube is one of the biggest video streaming platforms. YouTube continues to grow and add new features to make the platform safe for children, some policies are essential for everybody. Some Youtube videos are not suitable for young users, but they are useful for older adults. YouTube allows such videos and places a content warning message that asks the users for an age confirmation before playing that video.
YouTube will ask you to sign in to confirm your age, then you will be able to watch that video but Google will automatically collect your age-related information from your account. If you are not 18+ Youtube will not let you play the video. In this short guide, you will learn how to bypass YouTube age restriction.
Bypass Age Restriction by Using NSFW YouTube:
If you’re someone like me who doesn’t like installing third-party apps for a short period of time, when you can access most of the content from a webpage then we should be friends.
One of the easiest methods to bypass YouTube age restrictions and watch the restricted content is NSFW YouTube. Let me show you how to watch an age-restricted video by Using NSFW YouTube.
1. Simply open the Youtube app and tap the Share button below. Copy the link to the video.
2. Now open the Chrome browser on your phone and paste the link in the URL bar.
3. Type NSFW before the YouTube URL (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxxxxxx –> https://www.nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=xxxxxxx ) and click the enter button.
4. It will help redirect you to the NSFW YouTube website, click the play button in the center of the thumbnail, and the video will start.
However, this method has its fair share of disadvantages you will find many advertisements on this site, and some might not be completely safe and every time you want to bypass YouTube age restriction every time. The next method takes care of that.
Create a New Google Account
Creating a new Google account older than 18 is a great option to Easily Bypass YouTube Age Restriction. However, there are no limitations on the number of accounts, but it is impossible if you live in Europe because you need to prove your age. To avoid this, you can use US-VPN. Additionally, you can’t create an account if you sign in through computer or maternal controls devices. Thus, you have to use a different device.
Use a Youtube Client app
NewPipe is a popular Youtube client app that also lets you Bypass YouTube Age Restriction. NewPipe is a free and open-source YouTube client that doesn’t rely on Google’s framework libraries or the YouTube API. Other than an ad-free experience, you can use NewPipe to download videos to your device locally and not just within the app.
Use Embed Link:
It is also one of the best and Easily Bypass YouTube Age Restriction methods. In the Embed link method, you have to change some letters of the URL into an embedded link the video will start playing as the embedded links do not have any age restrictions connected with them.
Follow these steps carefully to bypass the embedded link’s age restriction.
- First, you must open the YouTube video you want to watch.
- Tap the URL link of the video and check the URL of the restricted video.
- After that, delete the watch?v from the URL of the age-restricted video. Instead of that type, embed.
- After making this change, click the enter button, and now you can watch the age-restricted video on YouTube.
- After completing the above steps, the restriction for such video should get removed, and you will be able to watch the age-restricted video.
These are some of the best and proven ways to Bypass YouTube Age Restriction. The age restriction policy of YouTube has been introduced for a veritably long time, and now it is functional in the utmost regions of the world. However, it is a little bit tricky to watch age-restricted videos on YouTube without subscribing to your account, but we are sure you will find at least one working result from the earlier list.