Almost every Hisense Smart TV owner wants to access the internet web browser on Hisense Smart TV. With this many questions arise in mind similar to “how to browse the web on Hisense Smart TV?” or “get internet browser on Hisense TV?”, “access the internet on Hisense Smart TV”, “surf the web on Hisense Smart TV?”, “surf the net on Hisense Smart TV?”, and plenty of more.
As per Hisense Smart TV Supports, not all the TVs have any full internet web browser right now. However, you can still use some utilized apps that provide direct services (Such as Netflix, Vudu, and so on).
I have searched and tried to find the above question’s solutions. However, I discovered some solutions to this issue. In my opinion, you may access the internet web browser on your Hisense Smart TV by connecting the browser device to the Cat5 port or connecting via a PC cable unit.
Steps To Access Internet On Hisense Smart TV
In case you are a proud Hisense Smart TV owner, you need the internet connection for accessing the web-based built-in apps.
You can handle this problem by following these simple and straightforward steps for connecting to the internet.
- First, check your internet connection which is connecting to your TV.
- Now, Make changes in DHCP Settings.
- You can test on other devices.
Reset your television settings. (Before you do the reset, Please check whether your smart tv’s internet connection is established or not)
Connect Internet On Hisense Smart TV Using Wireless Or Wired Network
If you wish to access the internet on your Hisense Smart TV. You can connect the internet using a WiFi network and a wired or cable network. You just have to follow these simple steps for accessing the internet on your tv.
1. Connect the internet using wireless networks
- First, press the “Menu” button on your Hisense TV remote.
- After that, choose the Network option and press the “OK button“.
- Choose the Network option, and select the “Wireless” option.
- Select your “WiFi Network” and enter all the credentials.
Congratulation, now your Smart tv is connected to your WiFi network.
2. Connect the internet using a wired connection
- First, connect your Ethernet cable to your Hisense TV’s LAN Port.
- Now, press the “Menu” button on your TV remote.
- Choose the network option and press the “OK Button“.
- Select the “Wired Network” option.
Congratulation, now your Hisense TV is connected to a Wired network.
I hope you understood all the steps mentioned above for, now you have the answer of how to access internet on Hisense Smart TV. If you still have any questions or would like to give any suggestions DM me on Twitter @Devenderkg. Please share the article with your friends and family.