TikTok is one of the most popular apps on the google play store and Apple app store also it is the fastest growing social media, TikTok let users create short very music and lip-sync videos of 3 to 15 seconds like MX ShareKaro App, but 15 seconds are not enough, so today we are going to show you How To Go Live On TikTok step by step.
Note: Even after following the above steps if you are still unable to find the “Live” option then you need 1k fans to go live.
How To Go Live On TikTok:
- Go to the Tik Tok – including Musical.ly app.
- Click on the add button from the bottom of the screen.
- After your video screen has been opened click on “Live” which will be aside to your recording button.
- Then simply add a title that will let the other users know what this live stream is about.
- Click on “Go Live’ and your streaming will get started.
Also Read: How to Get The Bling Effect on Tiktok
- The Go Live feature in TikTok is still in the testing phase and not available to all users. To enjoy this feature, make sure you are using the latest version of the TikTok app.
- Please avoid using any banned words in your live stream title, such as duet, follow, fan, BFF, drama queen, donation, etc.
- You may need 1000 fans before you can go live on TikTok. You can achieve this by grinding hard or getting fake followers.
- If you are unable to see the Go Live button, this could mean that you’re recording some audio. In such a case, the Go Live button will become unavailable.
If this article helped you in learning how to live stream on TikTok consider sharing with your friends and family members.
Check out our other articles here: