Looking for good a good Earphones Under Rs 500 in India? Not everyone wants a hole in there pocket while in the market searching for a pair of good headphones. There are many earphone available in the market around Rs. 500 and they offer great sound quality.
All these earphones on our list sound incredibly awesome for the price and most of them come with a decent build quality.
Best Earphones Under Rs.500
|Mi Earphones Basic||Check Cheapest Price: Amazon|
|Realme Earbuds 2||Check Cheapest Price: Amazon|
|BoAt BassHeads 225 Special Edition||Check Cheapest Price: Amazon|
|Sennheiser MX 170||Check Cheapest Price: Amazon|
|Philips SHQ1200||Check Cheapest Price: Amazon|
|Sound One 616||Check Cheapest Price: Amazon|
|JBL C50HI in-Ear Headphones||Check Cheapest Price: Amazon|
|Infinity (JBL) Zip 100||Check Cheapest Price: Amazon|
|Evidson Vibe||Check Cheapest Price: Amazon|
|SoundMagic ES11S||Check Cheapest Price: Amazon|
Features You will get in these cheap and affordable earephones:
- Ideal for Mobile Android games like PubG Mobile.
- The headphones are budget-friendly and very durable.
- They provide perfect noise isolation.
- Some of them are best for workout and gym.
- Stylish design, high comfort level, and good build quality.
- Earphones are very comfortable with great bass.
- They are very good for calling and music.
1. Mi Earphones Basic
The new Mi earphones basic is my one of the best choice in the list of best earphones under 500 Rs, It was launched in India with a price tag of just Rs 399. Start with the build. It looks very premium and stylish with a metal chamber. Build quality of this earphones is good compared to other headphones in this price range.
- If your using a Mi phone then this is the best compatible budget earphone for you.
- Perfect sound with good noise cancellation.
- For this price range this is the king.
- Aluminum alloy built and powerful 10 mm drivers.
- It comes with a tangle-free cable.
- 6 months warranty
2. Realme Earbuds 2
I can say that this one is one of the best good looking earphones under Rs 500. These are bass-heavy earphones with its 11.2mm Bass Boost drivers. The bass sound is very aggressive and punchy. If you are a bass lover then you will definitely like these earphones.
- 11 mm audio drivers, which is 1 mm more than others. So you expect slightly more bass.
- Built-in magnet on both earphone casing ends to avoid the tangle and carry easily.
- 3 button remote control.
- 45-degree bend for a snug wear.
3. BoAt BassHeads 225 Special Edition
boat bass heads 225 earphones are comfortable with powerful 10mm drivers for sonic clarity, good attenuation of noise and also bass-driven stereo sound. These earphones use a noise-canceling microphone and its enable to trouble-free receiving and ends the voice calls.
- Premium Metal Built
- Astonishing sound quality and kick-ass bass
- Perfect noise isolation
- A bit bulky design.
4. Sennheiser MX 170
Sennheiser MX 170 offers a strong, bass-driven stereo sound. Besides, it is lightweight and comfortable, and available along with a symmetrical cable to initiate a listening experience that is devoid of tangles.
- The budget-conscious buyers will find this pair appropriate for catering to all their needs.
- The ergonomic design of the earphones makes it a comfortable fit and the included cushioned tip covers add to the comfort.
- The earphone has an unmatched audio quality in its price range and it also has a good bass response.
- it also eliminates the background noise quite effectively and is very durable.
5. Philips SHQ1200
The featherweight SHQ1200 is your perfect gym workout and running companion. Sweat and rain resistant, the sturdy headphones guarantee powerful bass and optimal fit, thanks to a trio of ear caps to choose from.
- This is the best headphone in this range.
- it is the anti-slip design that keeps the earphone from slipping from your ears.
- Reinforced cable with Kevlar coating for added strength.
- Sweat-resistant and rainproof, great for use during workout sessions.
- The audio is crystal clear. This ultra-lightweight headphone is very comfortable to wear and offers earbuds in three sizes.
6. Sound One 616
From Sound One Extra Bass performance and 10mm drivers to the advanced styling of their lightweight, in-ear design, Their inline remote/microphone adds a plus point.
- These are the earphones that I use in red color.
- Very lightweight and comfortable on ears. Fits well.
- Shaped like eardrums.
- Good powerful sound enabled by strong 10 mm drivers.
- Stylish and simplistic look.
- Inbuilt mic for voice calls.
- 6 months warranty.
7. JBL C50HI in-Ear Headphones
These JBL C50HI are relatively new in the market. JBL has done a great job of providing a decent quality earphone for this budget price. If I were buying an earphone right now, then this is the one I would go for.
- Getting JBL brand earphones for this price is totally worth it.
- Well balanced sound with good bass.
- Crystal clear vocals, no distortion anywhere.
- Built-in mic for calls
- Overall build quality is good.
8. Infinity (JBL) Zip 100
Infinity is a new brand by Harman audio in the market, the company which makes JBL, AKG, and Harman Kardon. So we do have high expectations from these earphones. For a price this low , this is definitely worth trying.
- These earphones offer deep bass.
- One great feature is voice recognition (Google Now/Siri )
- 9 mm dynamic drivers.
- The cable is 1.2 m long, flat, and does not tangle easily.
- Earbuds are soft, as they have specially mentioned.
9. Evidson Vibe
Evidson Vibe is lightweight and comfortable, with quality sound. Equipped with custom-tuned dynamic driver for 2X Bass, higher SPL, balanced Treble & clear Vocals.
- Glossy black color theme and simplistic but cool design.
- Made in India and tuned for bass like we Indians love the beats.
- Flat cable to avoid tangling.
- Made of plastic but do feel ab bit premium.
10. SoundMagic ES11S
The SoundMagic ES11S Earphones offer rich music reproduction with minimal distortion. These earphones have an in-ear design that keeps out ambient noise
- First of all, the earphone comes with an in-line microphone for making and receiving calls and a button to manage the controls.
- The design of this headphone is different from all the above-mentioned headphones and is appealing too.
- With its rugged construction and comfortable fit, the ES11S is perfect for wearing while exercising. Adding to the comfort are the ear tips of the headphone that come in three sizes.
- Coming to the audio quality, the out is well balanced and the user gets to hear every detail of the music clearly.