How to Download Kingoroot APK – If you are an Android user like me then I am pretty much sure that you must have heard the word Rooting at least once in your Android life. Rooting is one of the most common words in the Android zone.
There are so many misconceptions about it but let me tell you it’s not any kind of rocket science. Anyone and everyone can root their devices easily all you have to find the perfect method as per your device.
There are multiple ways available to root your device like SuperSu, Magisk, etc. But one of the easiest and safest methods to root your device is by using an App called as Kingoroot. Today In this article, I’ve explained to you How to Download Kingoroot APK and how you can root your Android device with it.
Kingoroot is a very popular and amazing app, you can easily root your device in one click with the help of Kingoroot. There are multiple apps available in play store claiming them to be so-called best rooting app but the reality is, most of them are useless and don’t work properly except some apps.
Kingoroot is available for two platforms, one is, of course, Android and another one is Windows. Yes, you can download and install Kingoroot on your PC and with the help of pc you can root your device easily if you are facing any kind of issue while using Kingoroot APK.
In this article, I will provide you with the Latest Kingoroot version which is 4.4.9. You can download Kingoroot latest version only from this site. But if you are don’t know What is Rooting? let me share Advantages and Disadvantages and then let me clear your all doubts about Rooting.
What is Rooting?
Rooting is nothing but the process of getting full control over your device. After you root your Android Phone you will unlock the full potential of your android device in your hand. You can do multiple things after rooting your device. But there are not only advantages of Rooting also there is an equal disadvantage too. Check below what are those advantages and disadvantages.
What are the Advantages of Rooting
There are a lot of advantages of Rooting. We have listed Top 4 Advantages of Rooting which are:-
- Once you root your device you can install flashable zip files and custom ROMs.
- You can download the paid apps for free after rooting by using some applications which only works on a rooted device.
- You can download the different MOD or hack for your Android games.
- You can customize your device according to your needs.
What are the Disadvantages of Rooting?
- Once you root your device, your device warranty will be void.
- Some users reported that after rooting. their device becomes slower than usual.
- If you don’t follow any trusted guide then your device can be dead and there will be no choice other than to restore it to the stock ROM which can erase complete data of your device.
So, I think now you have understood What is Rooting. Now, there are also many people who don’t know What actually is Kingoroot and what exactly it does. So let’s discuss that too.
What is Kingoroot?
Kingoroot is a Computer and Android application which is also known as One Tap Root because of its One Tap feature to root almost any device. It is developed to help those users who have issues in installing SuperSu through custom recovery like TWRP, with the help of Kingoroot you don’t have to install any custom recovery all you need to do is just head over to play store and download Kingoroot and read below to How to Exactly root any device using Kingoroot.
Kingoroot APK Brief Information
|Supported Android Version||Android 2.1 and Above|
|Installs||More than 200 Million|
Download Kingoroot APK Latest Version for Free
|(Latest) KingoRoot V4.5.6||Download|
Download Kingroot for PC
- Download EXE File. (Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Find the downloaded file on your PC and open it.
- Install the file on your PC. Install it like any other software on your PC.
How to Install Kingoroot on Any Android Device
- First of all, download the Kingoroot APK V4.5.6 latest version from the above download section in your android device.
- Now, after you downloaded the APK, you have to open your file manager if your device doesn’t have file manager then you can download it from Play store.
- Open the File manager and go to the download section and open the APK, now if it is saying that Installation Blocked, then you have to enable the “Unknown Resource” from Settings>Security >Enable Uknown Resource.
- Now once that’s done, go back again to the file manager and open the Kingoroot APK and start the Installation.
- Now once Kingoroot is successfully installed follow the below procedure to root your android device with Kingoroot.
How to Root Any Android Device with Kingoroot APK
- So, you successfully installed Kingoroot, now open the Kingoroot app.
- Now once you open the Kingoroot then you will see the screen just the same as this:-
- Now, in order to completely root your device, you have to Tick on Download Recommended apps. It will automatically download all the required apps.
- Now, simply click on ‘One Click Root‘.
- Now it will start the rooting process, don’t dare to touch anywhere or try to minimize the app as it will cause a problem in rooting.
- Now once it is 100% done, you will see the message “Your device is now Rooted”.
- Reboot your device.
Congratulations! Your device is now fully rooted. Now, if you faced any issues in rooting your Android then you can use their PC version too. Read the below the process to root your device with kingoroot via PC.
How to Root any Android Device with Kingoroot on PC
- First of all, download the Kingoroot application for PC from the above download section.
- Now, open and install the Kingoroot.exe.
- Once it is installed completely, take out your Android device and one USB cable.
- Connect your android device to PC and let the PC install all the drivers for your mobile. If it is failed to install the driver then download the driver manually for your device because it is very important to have correct drivers installed in your PC.
- Also, make sure to enable USB debugging on your Android device, go to settings>About Device>Tap on build no. 7 times (It will open the developer option for you)> Developer option> Enable USB Debugging.
- Now, once that is done open the Kingoroot application.
- Click on Root button to Root your device.
- Don’t do any task on PC until the rooting process is running.
Note:- Make sure you use original USB cable if you don’t have you must us good quality cable and check if it is tightly connected.
That’s how you can root your all Android device with Kingoroot. If you want to know whether your device is fully rooted or not then download Root Checker app on your android device, it will check if your device is rooted or not.