In Apples iCloud Mail service, you can block emails from specific senders to trash automatically.
Why Would You Want to Block Emails on iCloud Sender?
Have you ever subscribed to many newsletters but latter you found you never read it and you have unsubscribed but it doesn’t not seem to stop it?
You will able to stop all this, or at least the emails from showing up in your inbox. With a very simple iCloud Mail rule easily, iCloud Mail can move new emails from unwanted email senders to the Trash folder automatically. There, they will automatically be deleted, and you never need to see them.
Block Email Sender in iCloud Mail
To send messages from a certain sender to the trash automatically in iCloud Mail (using icloud.com):
- Open a message from the sender you want to block if possible. You can block an address without a message from it at hand and open, of course; setting up the rule to perform the block will be easier with an email open, though.
- Make sure the folder list is visible in iCloud Mail at icloud.com. If you do not see a list of mailboxes to the left, click the Show Mailboxes button (›) at the top of the message list.
- Click the Show Actions Menu gear icon (⚙) at the folder list’s bottom.
- Select Rules… from the menu that appears.
- Click Add a Rule… .
- Make sure the criterion for the new filter reads If a message is from.
- Enter the email address you want to block underneath. If you had a message from the sender open at the beginning, their email address has been entered automatically.
- Make sure Move to Trash is selected under Then.
- Click Done.
- Click Done again.
I hope you are able to Block Emails on iCloud by following the step by step guide if yes the please share with your friends and family.