The last few years have witnessed a rush for revamping the four-walled office into an area for the Super Ultrawide Monitor. The popularity of these giant screen monitors not only goes to gamers but also to content creators, desk officials, etc. People are ready to invest in ultrawide computers because of their wider display ( up to 49 inches) and big horizontal and even curved screen space. The credit of a multitasker can’t be snatched from the super ultrawide monitor types.
In this write-up, we have extensively concentrated on the best super ultra-wide monitor that may serve your purpose and give a boost to the work performed.
What Defines the Best Super Ultrawide Monitor?
The super ultrawide monitor sizes in between 35 to 59 inches. Other than that, there are various considerations based on which, you may freely order your favorite from Amazon. Some considerations we have chosen are mentioned below-
- PBP: To get started with the multitasking ability, the super ultrawide monitor must accommodate the Picture by Picture (PBP) function. The screen split software would enable you to work in a dual monitor-like setup. It will entertain opening many full-size applications and similarly the content can be screened on two different PCs, operating at the same time. The availability of KVM for connecting PCs to the same monitor and keyboard makes a real difference.
- Resolution & Brightness- For a larger display screen, there stands the requirement for sharp and crisp content with pixel density. Usually, for 49 inches led screen, the PPI is 109 with a sharper 5120*1440 resolution. The maximum compromise considering the economical price range you can do is choosing 3840*1080 resolution.
Besides that, the brightness from the lately introduced mini-led panels alongside the HDR variable should also be considered when choosing a super ultra-wide monitor.
- Refresh Rate- To all those who live in the world of games and animation, the refresh rate is capable of making your screen experience
As an add-on, you should also think about the wide color gamut quality if you are seriously exploring content creation work.
- Best Super Ultrawide Monitor with Screen Split Software
- Best Super Ultrawide Monitor for Resolution, Brightness, and Refresh Rate.
- Best Super Ultrawide Monitor with Overall Features
- The End!
Best Super Ultrawide Monitor with Screen Split Software
1. Dell UltraSharp U4919DW Monitor
The 49 inches QHD super ultra sharp monitor is made with tilt and swivel adjustability. The exterior surface is silver in colour and consists of an anti-glare screen, flicker-free curved. The refresh rate of the monitor is approximately 60 Hz. All virtual contents are available in a screenplay of 5120*1440 resolution and within an aspect ratio of 32:9 to get the anatomic experience. Over 99% sRGB factory makes the extraordinary match in colour accuracy. Get the Dell Ultrasharp monitor model for as low as $1,259 from Amazon.
- The Dell Ultrasharp monitor efficiently performs the multitask with the adjoining two PC sources and uses the PBP video, mouse, and keyboard features.
- The auto restore option helps in resetting the application layouts even though you think about connecting the monitor.
- The PTP will divide the same content display into two screens where no distracting borders will disturb the visuals.
- The KVM feature (Keyboard, Video, and Mouse ) feature is possible by toggling it between two PCs.
- No cluttering of cables, with one USB C cable to transfer data, video as well as power.
Even though Dell Ultrasharp U4919DW is great for multitasking, its picture lacks clarity and vibrancy, to be honest. The reason behind such poor vibrancy is the lack of HDR support and inadequate colour gamut.
2. Samsung Odyssey Neo G9 Gaming Monitor
Samsung with its crazy innovations has added another feather to its hat by introducing the Odyssey Neo G9 in the gaming market. The popularity of the monitor skyrocketed due to which the price is also a bit higher. Nonetheless, the 49″ curved ultrawide monitor has an aspect ratio of about 32:9 which makes the digital working space cooler and more versatile. The G9 model currently costs between $1199.99 to $1200.99 in the stores.
- It expands with the max 2 refresh rate and QLED display technology.
- The 1000R curvature and infinity core lightning.
- For game maniacs, the NVidia G-Sync / Freesync Premium pro support has been an add-on.
- Comes with the fastest response with even lesser than 1 ms of time to keep it technologically as fast as possible.
- Robust 240hz refresh rate which resembles nearly four times the total frame displayed on screen in contrast to the traditional screen types.
Given the price range, the users may even buy an OLED monitor model at this rate. They should have put productive effort into the display and resolution.
Also Read: Best Monitor Arms for Ultrawide
3. Asus ROG Strix XG49VQ Monitor
There always remains a demand for extra flexibility while multitasking, The Asus Rog Strix XG49VQ is known for immersive gaming if not only for its open space for multitasking. It entails an aspect ratio of about 32:9 aspect ratio leaving a total viewing area of two 27 inches with monitors fitted side by side together. The super ultra-wide monitor is affordable and available on Amazon at $894.75 only.
- The monitor screen is flicker-free, and curved, and comes with tilt and height adjustment features.
- It also does have adaptive sync with a high dynamic range.
- Powerful connectivity with hidden I/O ports and easy access.
- Can run two different input sources kike laptops at the same time.
- Have an ultrafast refresh rate of 144 Hz with the highest visual settings.
The KVM does not have an inbuilt video signal or auto switches like those monitors manufactured by Dell. Therefore, if you are okay with manually switching the USB control between Type C and B of the USB then the Asus rog Strix monitor will be a good one.
Best Super Ultrawide Monitor for Resolution, Brightness, and Refresh Rate.
4. Dell Alienware 34 Curved QD-OLED AW3423DW Monitor
The best ultrawide gaming dell laptop is better in terms of its display and faster response compared to any of the LCD panels. The extensive screen brightness with HDR 1000 will raise your eyebrows and omit the screen dullness otherwise found in HDR 400. The super ultrawide monitor consists of 34 inches of screen size with an aspect ratio of 21:9. You can enjoy the content displayed on the screen from an angle view of 178° with a response time of 0.1 ms.
- PIt has a native resolution of 3440*1440 with 100 Hz HDMI and a 175 Hz Display Port.
- The colour gamut is 149% sRGB and 0.1 ms grey to grey response time.
- Consists of AlienFX Lighting and Ambient Light Sensor.
- Great connectivity with 2 HDMI, 2 USB 5 superspeed GBPS, and one DP.
- Unbelievable pixel response and OLED panel.
- Real HDR performance.
Dell Alienware monitor has been chosen as one of the best super ultrawide monitors in terms of resolution and brightness. However, what we have observed is that it has a lower latency option and as a desktop monitor it is not very convincing. So, if you can afford to pay extra ($ 1,299) after measuring the pros and cons they go for the monitor.
5. LG 49WA95C-W Monitor
If you are desperate to order a wider curved monitor with viewing angles between +/-178 degrees then keep this LG monitor in your cart. Not only the credit goes to its display but also in terms of its versatile nature. It gives a peak brightness of 400 nits and has a broader coverage of over 98% of the DCI-P3 colour gamut. To satisfy the multitasking demand of the user check out the below features, what the ultrawide monitor offers-
- The split screen software plays its part proactively with the LG 49WA95C-W monitor. It comes with a KVM switch for flaunting its versatility.
- Does include the HSBC ports + 90W of power delivery.
- It consists of a reader mode that supplies low blue light emission so anyone’s eyes don’t feel the continuous strain.
- Wider ergonomic movements with 100*100 VESA mount and which keeps your posture straight.
Those who are professionally working on graphic designing or similar content creations, then they may feel unsatisfied with the lower brightness levels.
6. AOC CU34G2X Monitor
If you can manage with a 34-inch ultrawide monitor then the AOC CU34G2X has remained the perfect unbeatable deal. The economic range monitor has a total resolution of 3440*1440 pixels QHD and therefore shares amazing value for money. Other intensive AOC monitor features include the following.
- The curved radius of 1500R with an expressive virtual experience.
- The response time of the CU34G2X is quite instant and helps in building real-time gaming impressions.
- It is functional for both the G sync and the FreeSync.
- The contrast ratio is also excellent.
- The refresh rate is 144 Hz or beyond.
The biggest issue any user will face after purchasing the computer model is that it does not come with any USB-C port. There lack of local dimming and the viewing angles are also narrower.
Best Super Ultrawide Monitor with Overall Features
7. BenQ EW3880R Monitor
Last but not least in terms of quality, the BenQ EQ3880R is good both look-wise and in terms of its features. The screen size includes 37.5 inches diagonally with an overall aspect ratio of 21:9. The refresh rate of the monitor is 60 Hz with a viewing angle of 178/178.
- The monitor has an inbuilt 2.1 sound system, which is cool to work alongside media support.
- The contrast ratio is 1.000:1 with an overall weight of 13 kg
- The response time is even lesser than 2 ms
The brightness and contrast put together are not fulfilling from the perspective of a gamer. Besides that, the lesser-known brand is always not quickly responsive to gaming.
8. Philips Brilliance 499P9H Monitor
To those who wanna discover the best super ultrawide monitor in terms of its comprehensive features, the Philips monitor would suit them. It consists of high resolution with an immersive panel and intricate designs. When you speak about the display, the monitor won’t upset you either. The bright colours with a respective refresh rate would serve as ideal for video watching and is satisfying the gamers.
- Have a remarkable resolution with 5120*1440 and a 70 Hz of Refresh rate.
- They support VA-type panels and respond within 5 ms.
- The display colours are bright with over 450 nits.
- The additional features include integrated speakers attached and a built-in webcam.
If you are a hard-core gamer then the pixel density won’t bring a smile to your face. Alongside this, the refresh rate is also poor in terms of gaming.
Choosing the right one from the list of the best super ultrawide monitors is a tough nut to crack! However, on whatever model your investment is kept on, ensure that the resolution, response time, aspect ratio, and multitasking ability are in line with your working need.
- Best Micro ATX Cases
- Best Shotgun Microphones
- Best Monitor Arms for Ultrawide
- Best 34 Inch Monitors
- Best 38 Inch Monitors
- Best Ethernet Adapters for Chromebook
- Best Monitors for Nintendo Switch
- Best Monitors for MacBook Air
- Best Wireless Mouse for your iPad
- Best iPad 9 Cases and Covers
- Best Gaming Mouse with Side Buttons
- Best Noise-Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones
- Best Cheap Microphone for Gaming