I love streaming NBC thanks to the original like The Blacklist, over time NBC’s popularity has grown in the world as they produce the highest quality content. NBC lets you stream the movies and TV shows across computers, smartphones, and gaming consoles. However, before you start enjoying the content, you will need to activate the NBC account on Roku or any other streaming device you intend to watch. In this article, how to activate NBC account on Roku, Xbox, Firestick, Smart TV.
How to activate NBC
- Go to the home screen by clicking the home button on your Roku TV remote
- Go to the Roku channel store
- Scroll down until you reach the NBC channel
- Click on Add the channel to confirm
- To activate NBC, launch the app and log in
- Enter your email address and password
- Select your profile from the list and start streaming
- Log in to your Xbox live account
- Go to the home screen and click on the store option
- Got to the Apps section, download NBC Plus and install it
- Log in to NBC plus by going back to apps and launching the NBC app
- Log in and write down the activation code given
- To activate NBC on Xbox One follow this link nbc.com/activate and enter the activation code. Your NBC account will be activated and ready to use.
Almost all the recent smart TVs come with preinstalled NBC app. In case your tv doesn’t have the app, follow the steps below.
- Got to store, video, apps, and games or App Store depending on the smart TV you are using
- Search for NBC
- Download and install the app
- Launch the NBC app
- Click on log in and then choose to activate on a computer
- An activation code will appear on the screen
- Go to NBC.com/activate and login
- Enter the activation code shown on your tv screen and you will be logged in.
- Select your profile and start streaming
Also See: How to Connect Roku TV to Wifi Without Remote
Amazon Fire Stick
- Go to the Home screen of your Amazon Fire device and select the search menu.
- Search for the NBC app from the app store and click on “Get” or “Download” to install it on your device.
- Launch the app on your Fire Stick, then choose your TV provider. An activation code will then appear on your screen. Write down the code.
- Go to NBC.com/activate on your PC or smart mobile device, enter the activation code, and then click continue.
- Sign in to your NBC account with your TV provider credentials to complete the activation process
- From your Apple TV home screen, navigate to the App Store.
- Use the search bar to find the NBC app. Download and install it on your streaming device.
- Go back to the home screen and launch the installed NBC app
- Log in with your NBC credentials if prompted. An activation code will then appear on your screen. Write it down.
- Go to NBC.com/activate and enter the code.
- Choose your TV provider and log in with your (provider’s) credentials then proceed to complete the activation process.
I hope this article has helped to activate NBC on Roku, Xbox, Firestick, Smart TV, now you can enjoy your weekend binge-watching your favorite TV shows and movies consider sharing this article with your friends and family members if you are having any kind of issue falling this article please DM me on Twitter at @Devenderkg